In collaboration with the city of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Tourisme Saint-Jean & Région
Saturday, August 11th and Saturday, August 18, 2012 only.
Where to go ?
To board the shuttles, go to the Montreal Downtown Terminal, located at:
1000, de la Gauchetière Street (South Pier), Montreal (Quebec)
Direct access at metro station Bonaventure
- Follow the signs for Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu buses (doors 17 and 18).
- Look for the Montreal-Festival bus
- Have the exact amount of money in hand to purchase your ticket onboard.
Departure schedule from the Montreal Downtown Terminal to the festival
(stops near the site entrance)
- 1 PM
- 2 PM
- 3 PM
- 4 PM
- 5 PM
Departure schedule from the Festival site to the Montreal Downtown Terminal
- 8 PM
- 9 PM
- 10 PM
- 11 PM
- Last departure: 11 : 30 PM
- $ 0, for children under 3
- $ 10 tax included, for children aged 3 to 12
- $ 25 tax included, for adults (13 and more)
* The entrance fee to the festival site is not included. For ticket information
- Tickets are to be purchased onboard.
- No reservations required. First come, first served.
- Passengers must have the exact amount of money in hand to purchase their ticket.
Note: Cash only. No other method of payment will be accepted.
Rules of Public Transportation
- Bicycles, skateboards or passengers wearing inline skates are forbidden onboard the bus. Strollers are admitted.
- It is strictly forbidden to eat, drink, smoke or consume alcoholic beverages onboard the bus. For security reasons, it is also forbidden to light a match or a lighter.
- Littering is forbidden. Garbage has to be thrown in the provided bins.
- Animals are forbidden onboard, except for guide dogs and small animals carried in cages. The person in charge of the animal must look after its pet and make sure it respects other passengers and bus neatness.
- It is forbidden to have a radio, a music instrument or any other device that emits sounds that could disturb the other passengers, with the exception of cellular phones that may be used moderately.
- It is forbidden to make noise, swear or make obscene or offensive comments, regardless of the form (speaking, singing, etc.)
- It is strictly forbidden to act in an immoral or indecent manner, to scream, to be drunk or to be intoxicated by prohibited drugs. It is equally forbidden to discommode other passengers in any other way.
- It is forbidden to put your feet up on the seat or to soil it.
- No solicitation of other passengers will be tolerated.
- All objects found in the bus must be given to the driver or inspector. To claim a lost object, the user must visit the Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Terminal, located at 700, Boucher Street. Objects are kept 3 months and then given to a charitable organization.
- It is forbidden for passengers to argue with the driver or inspector on any subject or matter. Complaints are to be addressed to the city of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, by phone at (450) 359-2054 or by email at email@example.com.
For more information
Tourisme Saint-Jean & Région